Free for All Friday

Today is Free for All Friday over at Blog Hoppin'. Check out all the great freebies! I've had a lot of fun linking up all week, can't wait to see what's in store in the future!

In class I have been struggling to stay afloat this week as I adjust to life in first grade, and one thing that saved me was all of the Pete the Cat goodies I have found on every one's blogs. I decided to make a quick math station game to go along with the books since my firsties really loved Pete!

This is just a simple printable dice and graph set, but once my kiddos learn how to use this format they can do it on their own at our math station. I make a lot of these sets because it's a popular activity with my kiddos, and it keeps the math station fresh when I can change the activity to match our theme but still have a familiar format.  I posted this one earlier in the week so if you already grabbed it I apologize for the repeat:


Note: for some reason the previews don't show up properly, I promise if you download and print them they look just fine :)
Pete the Cat Dice


Next week we are doing an Ocean theme - my teammate is doing our lesson plans (I love her!) so I made this set for us

Ocean


I can't wait to see all the great freebies from every one else, so make sure you head over to Blog Hoppin' to link up!

4 comments:

Busy Bees said...

Love the dice and graphs! Just printed them off. Thanks for sharing.
BusyBees

Theresa said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog. I LOVE the dice! I only learned about Pete the Cat through blogging. Wow was I missing out!
Thanks for sharing.

candydishtreats.blogspot.com
primaryprincess.blogspot.com

sspeller said...

Ok, Pete the Cat dice activity - GENIUS!!! Thanks so much for sharing...

Anonymous said...

Love Pete the Cat - thank you very much for sharing. Great job!

Popular Posts