Two Freebies and Some Game Ideas

Today is the last day of my Spring  Break :( I am planning to commemorate it with a trip to Payless to buy shoes for my son, followed by a stop at Cherry Berry which is a local frozen yogurt shop. Then I have to get my butt in gear and do some lesson planning!

In the meantime I'm leaving you with a few ideas for the season (how did Easter sneak up on us so quickly?!). These are some of the games/activities we'll be doing this week!

First up, a little addition freebie! Just click on the pic to grab it in my TPT store :)


And here are a couple of things in my TPT store

Working on blends? My students love playing I have..Who has? games and this bunny themed one is always a favorite!


Need some review with word families? Here's a fun bug themed game:


And a ladybug themed I have..Who has? game for more cvc word practice:

There's a similar game for cvce words if your students are working on Magic E!

And, for math centers this week:



And a quick color-by-sum freebie!


Hope that helps you with lesson planning this week! Have a great one!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Everything looks great! Thanks for the addition freebie!

Sandra said...

I am on spring break now, and need to get ready for going back on Monday. It will be so hard after a week off, but the smiling faces and excitement of the kids will get me back in gear pretty quick.

Classroom Companion

Popular Posts